Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Two Harbors Investment (NYSE: TWO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Two Harbors Investment (TWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 8.1% to $0.20; 1.4% Yield
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 12.9% Yield
- Cal-Maine Foods Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!