Tribune Media (TRCO) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tribune Media (NYSE: TRCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tribune Media (TRCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Macy's (M) Declares $0.3775 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!