Triangle Capital (TCAP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 9.5% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Triangle Capital (NYSE: TCAP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Triangle Capital (TCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesTrian Fund, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!