Triangle Capital (TCAP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 9.5% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Triangle Capital (NYSE: TCAP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Triangle Capital (TCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- NRG Energy (NRG) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesTrian Fund, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!