Triangle Capital (TCAP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 9% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Triangle Capital (NYSE: TCAP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Triangle Capital (TCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triangle Capital (TCAP) Makes $17M Investment in Del Real Foods
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Adds $40M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.70; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesTrian Fund, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!