Transalta Corp. (TAC) Declares C$0.04 Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Transalta Corp. (NYSE: TAC) declared a quarterly dividend of C$0.04 per share, or C$0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Transalta Corp. (TAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.850; 4.5% Yield
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- IDACORP (IDA) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!