TransDigm Group (TDG) Declares $24.00 Special Dividend; 8.6% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TransDigm Group (NYSE: TDG) declared a special dividend of $24.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.6 percent.
TransDigm Group also announced today that it received the funding of the previously announced incremental term loans. TransDigm Group incurred $650 million of incremental term loans on October 14, 2016 and expects to incur an additional $500 million of delayed draw incremental term loans, the proceeds of which will be used to repurchase its 7.50% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2021 in connection with the previously announced tender offer.
W. Nicholas Howley, TransDigm Group's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Our regularly stated goal is to give our shareholders returns similar to well performing private equity funds while providing the liquidity of a public market. This special dividend is part of our ongoing efforts to actively manage our balance sheet as part of our program to meet that goal. We believe the credit market conditions continue to be favorable and provide us with the opportunity to accelerate returns to shareholders, reduce our overall average interest rate and extend maturities. The combination of current cash on hand, undrawn revolver, additional capacity under our credit agreement, and our typically strong quarterly cash generation should allow us adequate financial flexibility to meet the likely range of currently anticipated operating and acquisition needs."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TransDigm Group (TDG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Adds $40M to Stock Buyback Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!