The New York Times Co. (NYT) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The New York Times Co. (NYSE: NYT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The New York Times Co. (NYT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.69; 3.8% Yield
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.277; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!