The New York Times Co. (NYT) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger -sources
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The New York Times Co. (NYSE: NYT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The New York Times Co. (NYT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Camden National (CAC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- OGE Energy (OGE) Raises Annual Dividend 10% to $0.3025; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!