The Eastern Co (EML) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Eastern Co (NASDAQ: EML) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Eastern Co (EML) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- MGE Energy (MGEE) Declares $0.3075 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!