The Carlyle Group (CG) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 12.7% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JenCap to Acquire NIF Group (CG)
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
- PulteGroup (PHM) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!