Textron (TXT) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Textron (NYSE: TXT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Textron (TXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- PACCAR (PCAR) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!