Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ: TXRH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Great Western Bancorp (GWB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; 2.1% Yield
- Federated Investors (FII) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!