Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Territorial Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBNK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- Universal Health (UHS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.08; 9.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!