Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Territorial Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBNK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) Declares $0.20 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield