Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.325 per share, or $1.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Declares $1.02 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Bunge Limited (BG) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!