Taitron Components (TAIT) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 8.7% Yield
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Taitron Components (NASDAQ: TAIT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Taitron Components (TAIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
- MBT Financial (MBTF) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Panhandle Oil And Gas (PHX) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!