Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Declares $0.02 Monthly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tahoe Resources (NYSE: TAHO) declared a monthly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 20, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tahoe Resources (TAHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.40 Quarterly Dividend; $3B Stock Buyback
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Sturgis Bancorp, Inc. (STBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!