Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Declares $0.02 Monthly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tahoe Resources (NYSE: TAHO) declared a monthly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tahoe Resources (TAHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield