TPG Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 8.8% Yield
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TPG Specialty Lending (NYSE: TSLX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TPG Specialty Lending (TSLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- First Defiance Financial (FDEF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- TIER REIT (TIER) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!