Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Declares $15.00 Special Dividend; 36.9% Yield
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) declared a special dividend of $15.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 36.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Downgrades Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) to Hold
- Crown Castle (CCI) Declares $0.95 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!