SunTrust Banks (STI) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Sprint Corp. (S) Acquires 33% of TIDAL
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SunTrust Banks (STI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Buy
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!