Sun Life Financial (SLF) Declares $0.405 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sun Life Financial (NYSE: SLF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.405 per share, or $1.62 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sun Life Financial (SLF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Celtics and Sun Life Financial Team Up with YMCAs throughout New England for 3rd annual Fit to Win Program
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.2505; 4.2% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!