Student Trans (STB) Declares $0.03367 Monthly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Student Trans (NASDAQ: STB) declared a monthly dividend of $0.03367 per share, or $0.40404 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 31, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Student Trans (STB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- BAB, Inc. (BABB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!