Starwood Hotels (HOT) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Starwood Hotels (HOT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.87; 3.8% Yield
- InterDigital (IDCC) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!