Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.58 per share, or $2.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Stanley Black & Decker Announces Planned Board Chairman Transition