Stage Stores (SSI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 10.3% Yield
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stage Stores (NYSE: SSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 25, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Stage Stores (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ventas (VTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.2% to $0.775; 5% Yield
- CoreCivic (CXW) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 8.3% Yield
- Douglas Emmett (DEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!