SpartanNash (SPTN) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SpartanNash (NASDAQ: SPTN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SpartanNash (SPTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.515; 6.3% Yield
- Exelon Corp. (EXC) Declares $0.318 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- PCTEL (PCTI) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield