Southwest Gas (SWX) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Southwest Gas (NYSE: SWX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Southwest Gas (SWX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Jefferies Downgrades Southwest Gas (SWX) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!