South Jersey Industries (SJI) Declares $0.26375 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
South Jersey Industries (NYSE: SJI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26375 per share, or $1.055 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on South Jersey Industries (SJI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- South Jersey Industries: SJI TO HOST THIRD QUARTER 2016 CONFERENCE CALL AND LIVE WEBCAST
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 1.3% Yield
- Leucadia National (LUK) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!