Sonoco (SON) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sonoco (NYSE: SON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sonoco (SON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco Products (SON) PT Raised to $47 at Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!