Sonic Corp (SONC) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sonic Corp (NASDAQ: SONC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sonic Corp (SONC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Board Approves 8.1% Dividend Hike
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
- Bunge Limited (BG) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield