Solar Senior Capital (SUNS) Declares $0.1175 Monthly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Solar Senior Capital (NASDAQ: SUNS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.1175 per share, or $1.41 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Solar Senior Capital (SUNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
- Knot Offshore Partners (KNOP) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
- Vermilion Energy (VET) Declares $0.215 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!