Simulations Plus (SLP) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Simulations Plus (NASDAQ: SLP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Simulations Plus (SLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!