Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Declares $0.20 Special Dividend; 14.3% Yield
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Siebert Financial Corp (NASDAQ: SIEB) declared a special dividend of $0.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 24, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 14.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage Financial (HFWA) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Amerisafe (AMSF) Declares $3.25 Special Dividend; 6% Yield
- National Instruments (NATI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!