Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; Boosts Stock Buyback to $400M
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Service Corp (NYSE: SCI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
Service Corporation also announced that its Board of Directors has increased the authorized level of repurchases of its common stock by approximately $313 million. When combined with approximately $87 million of authority remaining under the existing program, this represents a total of $400 million of current share repurchase authority effective today.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Service Corp (SCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Highlands Bancorp, Inc. (HSBK) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!