Seagate Technology (STX) Declares $0.63 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.63 per share, or $2.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 4, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Seagate Technology (STX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- RF Industries (RFIL) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!