Scripps Networks (SNI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scripps Networks (NASDAQ: SNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Scripps Networks (SNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scripps Networks (SNI) Gains 2% in Intra-Day Move
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!