Saratoga Investment (SAR) Declares $0.20 Special Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a special dividend of $0.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on September 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federated Investors (FII) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- MSA (MSA) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.263; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!