Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 1% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sanderson Farms (SAFM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.615 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!