Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 1% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sanderson Farms (SAFM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1% Yield
- Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!