Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Salisbury Bancorp (NASDAQ: SAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!