Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.48; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized. This is a 28% increase from the prior dividend of $0.375.
The dividend will be payable on October 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- MasterCard (MA) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- General Mills (GIS) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!