Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.48; 2.9% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized. This is a 28% increase from the prior dividend of $0.375.
The dividend will be payable on October 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.42; 1.4% Yield
- First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!