Rollins (ROL) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rollins (NYSE: ROL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rollins (ROL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Newcastle Investment (NCT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 10.5% Yield
- Hasbro (HAS) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!