Rogers (ROG) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rogers (NYSE: ROG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rogers (ROG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- CIT Group (CIT) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!