Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (RMCF) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (NASDAQ: RMCF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (RMCF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.850; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!