Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Riverview Bancorp (NASDAQ: RVSB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abaxis (ABAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 6c/Share; Yields 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!