Raytheon (RTN) Declares $0.7325 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7325 per share, or $2.93 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 4, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Raytheon (RTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) Awarded $235M from Navy for Standard Missile-6 Production
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!