Radian Group (RDN) Declares $0.0025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0025 per share, or $0.01 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Radian Group (RDN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 1.7% Yield
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- First Horizon National (FHN) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!