RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- NRG Energy (NRG) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!