RLI Corp. (RLI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RLI Corp. (NYSE: RLI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RLI Corp. (RLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- BlueKnight Energy Partners (BKEP) Declares $0.1450 Quarterly Dividend; 8% Yield
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!