QAD, Inc. (QADA) Declares $0.072 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: QADA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.072 per share, or $0.288 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on QAD, Inc. (QADA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.17; 1% Yield
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!