Public Service Enterprise (PEG) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Public Service Enterprise (NYSE: PEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Public Service Enterprise (PEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Select Income REIT (SIR) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
- Ecology & Environment (EEI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!