Prologis (PLD) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Prologis (NYSE: PLD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Prologis (PLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.850; 4.5% Yield
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- EnLink Midstream (ENLC) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!